Is anyone else so broody.......

Meggiewoo

Reaction score
....that they don't trust themselves? OH and I have decided to wait till next March or so to start trying for bubba no 2. However I am so broody just now. My ovaries are aching to be pregnant again! We are using condoms as contraception (which OH needs to be told over and over again to put on!) and I get the feeling that I am going to get very lenient! Is anyone else in this situation? Should I just buy a chastity belt?

:hug:

Thanks for reading guys x

Kim x x x x

I can't stop thinking about the next one! I love Angel to pieces and my friends come round with their little baby. Angel absolutely adores other kids and i really want her to be a big sister! Our situation right now is not the best! We can't even think about another til we know where we stand. But i really don't wanna get my bum injection renewed in April!
I was boxing up all her old clothes the other night and it was weird! I was aching for another!

I keep asking OH for a tattoo. He hates them. So i did him a deal. Tattoo or another baby! Lol

I know - Baillie loves company and she would be a great big sister! Oh my ovaarriiiiiiieeeeeesssssssssss!!!

Kim x x x x

Tell me about it!
I'd love to have #3 but DH says no. Together we have Ellie and Lydia and from his previous marriage he has a 24 year old and a 21 year old.

His eldest daughter is 24 and is thinking about having a baby herself. He says that it'd be too weird becoming a father and a grandfather around the same time. He also turned 50 back in September so he now says he's 'too old'.

:wall:

Don't get me wrong, I adore Ellie and Lydia but I could imagine another baby alongside them.

I am very very broody :)
I already have one of each though, but would loooove another :(
I am 32 this year so my clock is ticking if fertility starts decreasing at 35 :shock:
the thing is i don't know if we could afford it... bugger :wall: it's so hard :(
when I'm 40 would I regret not having more?

Re. the condoms thing, we were in that position, got very lazy around DD's 1st birthday and look where I ended up!

Valentine Xxx

We were going to wait until easter but got so broody that we started ttc this month :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back