Is a couple of drinks ok?

Louise1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

We are ouit this sat for someone's 30th,and we don't go out on the town much so i can't wait!!!!!But as we are ttc and it is my fertile time i am worried about drinking alcohol,i would only have a couple,but i worry incase it ruins my chances of conceiving or does any damage.What do you guys think?xxxx

I went out last weekend for a 30th and I decided to drive, that way I could have a couple of wine spritzers over the night and still drive home safely.

Also having the car meant I had an excuse not to drink Jeager Bombs all night without telling everyone about TTC.

It worked out really well because you know when you have a few too many you get tired, I was fresh as a daisy and still dancing at 2am!

And to top it off I was warm and dry on the way home with no expensive taxi fare!

Give it a try- Have fun.xx

Hi,

I personally wouldnt just in case even though im sure a couple of drinks wouldnt hurt, but if you want to you should might be the last time you get to have a couple of drinks for a long while hopefully :) xx

Sounds good because i hate hangovers!Do you think it will ruin my chances though if i only have a couple?

I too would try going without - but if you dont get out too much then a couple will do you no harm whatsoever, so long as it is just a couple and your not someone that cant stop at one or two (like i would be!)

It may even help when you get home :dance:
xx

When I came back off Honeymoon I thought I might have been pregnant and I went to the Doctors and expressed concern about the fact that I had been drinking every night and here words to me were don't worry about it, think of all the babys that were conceived on Honeymoon.

Well it is best not to drink whilst TTC, as I understand it it can't affect a baby until the placenta
has developed a few weeks into a pregnancy.

x

He he yeh that might be the night.Oh no i am definately one that can stop myself!x

I got pregnant sometime the week i hot married and as i was overseas was in holiday mode and had drinkies every night! I was also having the odd glass of wine when pregnant but this is quite contraversial. Did me and my baby no harm. Please just be sensible and dont binge drink. One or two should be fine

Hi I got pregnant on honeymoon and we were drinking everynight so I say have a couple and you will probably relax more and then that might result in your BFP - just don't go mad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back