is 15 weeks to early to feel movement?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
I think I might be feeling the baby :dance:

I thought I felt something last Sunday...it felt like butterflies in my tummy, or like I was being tickled from the inside......I didn't think too much of it but thought it might be the baby....today, while I was cashing up at work I'm convinced I felt something! I can't explin how it felt....just felt something go 'boom' in my stomach....not too intense....like popping....I can't explain....

Do you think it could be the baby? Or is it too early to feel it already?

I'm so excited that it could be Bubba!!!

C xxxx

hiya its different for everyone it sounds as if it was baby i felt my first 2 at 14 weeks and i'm 18 weeks now and i haven't felt anything yet.

:hug: :D

:D Awww cool.

I dunno if I have felt LO yet....I kept thinking i was dropping stuff on my tummy last week, like a pop or something.

Thanks for the responses! It's exciting to know it might be the bubba!

C xxx

If you've been trying to feel baby, like looking out for kicks then you probably are feeling them! I first felt mine at 15 weeks, but i'd been looking out for them, and had to concentrate really hard to feel it.

:cheer: soon you'll be getting definate kicks, then seeing them lol

Lovely feeling isnt it! My firstt I was about 25 weeks before I felt it but this one is already jumping all over the place already!

sure its your baby!!! how lovely. I started feeling baby very early on too, no too regurlarly at first, but its got more frequent as each week passes.

I knew it was movements and not gas when i started feeling it as it would shock me and make my heart race quietly, and gas doesnt do that!

My MIL described it as "being flicked from the inside" and I realised that's what I was feeling at 16 weeks... lovely isn't it!!

It sounds like bubs to me!! I have felt Bab since about 15 weeks as well. Cool isn't it!!

I felt some soft movements at 15 weeks. I was convinced it was my imagination as I was dying to feel bubba move but my MW told me it was bubba moving. Now I get kicked 30 times a day! :lol:

Defo sounds like bubs to me

Being tickled from the inside is exactly how I would describe it. I've been feeling flutterings already.

I felt them at 15 weeks with my first pregnancy. He was a very active baby in the womb.

Enjoy the flutterings, it just gets better :D

ive started getting a similar feeling now and again so i think its bubs :cheer:

had a few light flutters and a couple of taps, but nothing major yet, think its because my bloody placenta is anterior :roll:

i felt bubs move at 16 weeks and 4 days! so yeah i guess you could start feeling it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back