Irritated!

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm hoping this is kinda hormones but i'm SO fed up of listening to people moan on about holidays and money!

I've heard

"oh i have no money i've just booked a 2 week holiday in the sun, have sympathy for me"
and
"oh i need a holiday but i have no money even though i work lots and live with my parents"

I actually had to tell the last person i was signing off MSN cos i wasnt getting in to an arguement about it all. Why should i have sympathy for someone that they're going to go on holiday with their friends in the sun whilst im at home looking after baby? And as for money grr, they all work more then me, yet i've managed to buy everything for baby, safe £2000 and i've put a deposit on a holiday. I know i'm geting overly mad about it but i wish they'd moan to someone else about how "bad" their lives are :roll:

No, I understand!

My colleague is moaning because she booked a crash course in the hope her dad would say "I'll pay for it for your 18th birthday" and he hasn't, so now she's £800 out of pocket even though she has thousands in savings after her Gran died!!

I did say to her that she was extremely lucky to have that money and that I'm sure her Gran would have been really pleased she's spending it wisely and she just said she was p*ssed off because she'd hinted loads to her Dad about not being able to afford the crash course... :roll: ...

...Don't book it then!! xx

Some people have been so spoilt....They dont know what lifes real hardships really are!!

God, people like that wind me up. Totally lost my tact filter since becoming pregnant. Friend moaning about her cheating husband who she is divorcing rang me last night asking me whether she should give him another chance. I told her she's a mug and said I had to go.

Hazel said:
God, people like that wind me up. Totally lost my tact filter since becoming pregnant. Friend moaning about her cheating husband who she is divorcing rang me last night asking me whether she should give him another chance. I told her she's a mug and said I had to go.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Love it!!

i totally understand hun - this kind of thing winds me up as well :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back