My knee's hurt.....

Does anyone elses knee joint's hurt? Or any other joints? It's like an achey pain and it's been going on for a few days now. I'm not on my feet all day at all but I do have a walk around every half hour to keep myself from making a permanent dent in the chair lol. And I do the whole rotating toes and legs and feet etc to keep the blood flowing. Could it be fluid retention or something? I'm drinking lots of water to try and ease my irritable uterus but this doesnt cause fluid retention does it? I thought it helped it?

Any ideas? :?

I've had an ache on my left side since about 25 weeks. Problem is I can't decide whether it's my lower back, pelvis, hip, bum or the top of my leg!!!! :lol:
That probably sounds daft :shock:
It's especially bad when I get up in the night for my regular toilet pitstops!!!

I have SPD in my hips aswell (althought it isn't as bad as it was when I first got it) and I didn't wonder if it was that.....think I'll mention is to the midwife or doc at the next visit. Everywhere I look on google says arthritis, and I doubt it's that :shock:

Do you think I may have SPD then? I always ruled this out because it comes and goes and because I can still open my legs fully with out any pain (sorry if TMI). Mine tends to hurt mainly when I am putting weight on my leg or when I have been sitting or laying down for a while.

I'm not sure hunnie - it might be general pains and stuiffness? My SPD was so bad I couldn't bear any weight, open my legs, walk down stairs without pulling funny faces from the pain, etc. My hip was mainly affected and it just seemed to 'go' when I walked on it. Not funny when you're out shopping in tesco's and it goes and you end up on the floor!! :shock: But it started with a bit more of a niggle.
If you're concerned I'd speak to your GP or midwife about it and see what they say hun - they may be able to refer you to a physio to help ease it if it is SPD. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back