Irregular periods???

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
So my lo is 6 months Old and I'm still exclusively bf so was fairly surprised to get my period on 10 dec. I figured it was because I was Only feeding 1-2 times in the night.

Anyway, I haven't had a period since... There is pretty much no chance of
Me being pregnant, as I've only had sex once or twice since and my hubby pulled out without even coming.

Has anyone else experienced a period
Coming and then disappearing for Months?

Lou was born Dec 2010 and I had my first period Aug '11, then another other in October I think, then another about 3 weeks ago. Not expecting normality for some time tbh!

Me ! Im the same althought I've started him on spikes a few weeks ago. He is now 7 months. I was having a "period" every two weeks a month after lochia stopped. They varied from 1 day to 7 days. Then I had a heavier on on the 15th Dec that lasted 7 days then not had one since. I have even been to the hosptial to get checked out and all was fine. I've a lovely womb apparently. Lol. Anyway doc reckons its my hormones l, she said I could go on the pill but I don't fancy that and I'm fine with it now I know there is nothing wrong. Oh and smear was fine also.

Last edited:
Pmsl spikes ! I meant solids. Bloody phone. I'm now stitches!

Pmsl spikes ! I meant solids. Bloody phone. I'm now stitches!

Lol, that made me laugh out loud - I read your 1st post and wondered what the hell you were feeding your little one!! My ipad often auto corrects and the results can be hilarious :)

Hehe, spikes :)

Thanks for the replies.... I
Don't really want to take any hormonal
Contraception either.... Hmmmm...

O god I was thinking what the he'll spikes were and about to have a google!!

Lmao I've forgotten what the threads about now cos of laughing at spikes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back