Irregular periods

_Rosie_

Reaction score
Hi
i have been wanting to TTC for over a year now but the problem is i only get 2 periods a year. i get 1 every 5 or 6 months. i have been to the doctors in the past but they basically said it is my age and i will grow out of it but im 19 now and theres been no improvement, also my friend who is 28 has exactly the same problem as me. i was just wondering if any of you have had this problem and how did you fix it?

thanks

I came off the pill to TTC and it really messd up my cycle, it took us 8 months to get pregnant and it was hell so I really feel for you. :hug: The only thing I can say is perseverance :lol: Do you use anything to chart your ovulation as maybe if you knew when this was happening you could put in some extra 'sessions!!' :rotfl: xx

I'd go back to the doctor and ask them about having a blood test done to maybe find out the cause. I only had a period once every three months or so for the majority of my post-pubescent life and finally went to the doctor about it when my period was awol for about 6 months. When they did the blood test, it came back high probability of pcos, so they booked me in for a scan and that's how I found out. There are drugs you can take to help you to ovulate; I've chosen to opt for a natural course of action instead (diet & exercise). :hug:

Hi

thanks for your replys, i am a bit overweight so i have started eating healthily and going to the gym i may try agnus castus aswell as ive heard its quite good. i have actually got af at the moment it will probably last a month :( my last one was in september but i will see if diet and excersise do me any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back