Irrational fears?

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Has anyone been experiencing irrational fears about thier pregnancy?

I have a slightly embarassing one, Im scared to poo! I think its because we havnt had the pregnancy confirmed yet and I would only be 5 weeks 4 days, and I everytime I go to the loo im worried that if I strain too much (constipated!) I will push it out lol

I know its silly, this isnt my first and I know that its an irrational fear, but cant help it!

Does anyone else have any fears they know are silly but cant help it?

yeah not keen on the idea of having sex, i know it wont hurt the baby but i still worry about mc :roll:

hun if you dont go to the toilet it will make things worse for yourself as the consipation can be bad enough for some people let alone holding it all in aswell. easier said than done i know, maybe try not to push too hard :oops: :oops:

I have managed it and not let myself get too worked up, im just a bit nervous about the whole thing lol

Ive had the same worries about sex as we got pregnant in January but I miscarried at 6 weeks, after a rather passionate night so poor love is gonna have to wait till we're past the danger zone lol

Hiya,

Its neither rational or irrational! it all goes with being pregnant, the unknown & shows you care greatly for this new life. I think all of us worry about everything even if its not your first pregnancy (the worry never goes away even once babe is here :roll: )

As for needing to do number two's, please don't worry. You won't push the baby out, no way on earth. Just imagine how much effort it does actually take to push the baby out when its ready (alot :shock:) your cervix is tightly shut and baby is sealed in the sac.
If you really are worried just try eating lots of fibre to make your stools really soft.

I was exactly the same about sex, that will pass too, don't worry hun

Thanks Nicki :D

I know these things are irrational, I guess we are all victims of hormones and cautiousness, which is no bad thing really!

i was scard to poo to!!!! :rotfl: i thought it would push the baby out!! it goes away at about 10 weeks(although I still have the occasional toilet panic!), but obviously you need to go before then, just go when you really really need!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back