Intuition?

27th June has always been my prediction! 2 days early (depending on whos due dates you go by) but i wouldnt mind holding out until 4th July as its baby daddys birthday and i'd love to ruin it for him :twisted:

27th June has always been my prediction! 2 days early (depending on whos due dates you go by) but i wouldnt mind holding out until 4th July as its baby daddys birthday and i'd love to ruin it for him :twisted:

I think im going to be late...

Just going on the fact i was so late feeling a kick!

Im due on the 8th June....

I hope he comes before the 15th June though....

Would be lovely for my OH to experiance his first fathers day with a son :D

:cheer:

I think im going to be late...

Just going on the fact i was so late feeling a kick!

Im due on the 8th June....

I hope he comes before the 15th June though....

Would be lovely for my OH to experiance his first fathers day with a son :D

:cheer:

I've got a feeling im gonna have a June baby (although im due 5th July).

Id kind of like it to be born a day after estimated due date though to make it's date of birth 06/07/08 :clap:

I've got a feeling im gonna have a June baby (although im due 5th July).

Id kind of like it to be born a day after estimated due date though to make it's date of birth 06/07/08 :clap:

I'd really like a May baby - i'm due 24th so there is a little leeway there! I have no feelings on when it'll be though everyone tells me i'll be late. Which is strange as people also tell me i don't look like i'll make it to my due date (as im very round).

My nan's birthday would have been 31st May so that'd be a nice date - though a bit close to June! Lol

I'd really like a May baby - i'm due 24th so there is a little leeway there! I have no feelings on when it'll be though everyone tells me i'll be late. Which is strange as people also tell me i don't look like i'll make it to my due date (as im very round).

My nan's birthday would have been 31st May so that'd be a nice date - though a bit close to June! Lol

BabyBee said:
I'd really like a May baby - i'm due 24th so there is a little leeway there!

POP on your due date!!!! It's my birthday!!!!

I'm still in 1st tri but just sneaking in to see if everyone is ok so I hope you don't mind me replying....

I'm due on 24th October and I don't know why but I've got a feeling I'm going to be bang on, or within a day either side.

I'll probably end up having to be induced after going too far over my due date now I've said that ....... :rotfl:

I'm preparing myself for my baby to be late. I hope it isn't cos I'm sooo impatient. :(
My dates with my LMP were 14th June but my scan put me back to the 8th June. So I'm counting the weeks based on the 8th June-but I bet it's wrong!!! :evil:

I think it'll be the 8th September. I've had a feeling it is going to be that date since the beginning. That would be 5 days late for me!

I don't have any feelings when baby will come tbh but I think baby will be late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back