Introduction

Clairabella

Reaction score
Hi there everybody!
I just want to introduce myself and share my story so far! My husband and I have been married for 2 years and it was always the plan to have children but we kept putting it off . We finally agreed to start at the start of October and now I cannot think about anything else. I was not on the pill and I have worked out that my ovulation days are between last Thursday and today. Not being able to take a test yet is driving me crazy as I have been having some unusual cramps and a metal taste in my mouth but I am not sure if I am looking too much into these symptoms. I know that we would ne very lucky to conceive after the first try but I have everything crossed.

Anybody else new to this TTC I am looking forward to hearing from you all in the same situation as we have decided not to tell anybody about TTC

Xx

Hi, married 2 years too, started ttc at end June so 4th cycle. just about to start AF so sure this month has been a failure too :(

I have regular cycles and havent been on any contraception for a few years - used fertility awareness method and condoms. Hope you get your BFP soon, there are lots of lovely ladies on here and I have learnt to much since joining!!

Thank you for your reply and it's great to hear from you!
Best of luck honey xx

Hi

Welcome to PF.

I have been married nearly 2 months and have been with my partner for 10 years. I was on the pill for 10 years and stopped mid-September as we have decided now is the time to ttc as I recently had operation to remove endometriosis. This is my first cycle and I'm not sure of my ovulation dates (on CD 28 now) and not sure when to expect AF. I'm hoping it doesn't take us too long to get a BFP!

Good luck to you and hope you get your BFP soon! xxx

I have been using the ovulation predictor online I am not sure if they are 100% accurate but I will see how we get on.are you tracking or just letting nature take it's course?
Thank you for the posts xx

Once I know how long my cycles are, I will start using the ovulation predictors. That's the annoying thing about having been on the pill for so long, I have no idea how long my cycles will be. xxx

Hi there Emma xx

I am Fi and I have been married for 18 months, we have a 14 month old son called Jasper who is adorable, i never thought i would be TTC as i fell pregnant early this year and was going to have a baby girl in January, unfortunately she was born asleep on the 23rd of September. Since then i have been a bit obsessive about being pregnant (lol) You are in good company :D

I just bought some 'sperm friendly' lube from Yes Yes Yes and some other stuff called 'Preseed' which is apparently really really good :)

I havent tried it yet because i am not sure when i am ovulating

Other things you can do which really help are to take Evening Primrose oil on the lead up to your ovulation (but not afterwards because it can cause the uterus to contract) which makes you a bit more 'gooey' and is apparently great for OV

I have just ordered 30 ovulation tests and 25 pregnancy tests! from amazon (all together it was 14.00!)

i need to stop buying TTC stuff because my husband will KILL me but it is my way of compensating for not being allowed to buy my little girl clothes anymore

Welcome to the forum, you can talk about ANYTHING here, guarenteed someone will put your mind at ease :) I felt bad about something i needed to say earlier and my friend Lynette had had the exact same problem and just knowing that i wasnt alone was so wonderful for me

good luck and hope you get your BFP (big fat positive)

there is a 2ww (two week wait) thread around with loads of pregnancy symptoms in it if you fancy a bit of symptom spotting, plus if you click on my ticker (in my sig below) it gives you all the days past ovulation and what symptoms are common if you are pregnant!

Best of luck with it all :) Metal mouth is a good sign, i remember that, and bloody sore nipples :D lol xxx

many thanks for all the tips I will try the evening primrose tabs and it's great to hear from you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back