Introducing my Chunky Monkey - Tom!

congratulations........ and what a gorgeous boy you have !!!

Glad you are both home and well :hug: :hug:

Hooray! Well done you! What a gorgeous, healthy looking baby :). Sorry to hear about the nut incident- how awful, I really would complain about that as that's just not on is it? By the way what's your fave Radiohead song? I love Radiohead too, can't count the number of times I've seen them play and I'm itching to know what Tom was born to- how cool! I'm guessing "Lucky"?

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the world Tom!
+++

Wow he's gorgeous1 i bet you can't stop kissing them yummy cheeks :lol:

I look forward ro meeting you both at the London meet, you are very brave getting out there so soon! i am still nervous going far with Leorah!

CONGRATULATIONS !!

hes lovely welcome to the big baby club!
i love people reactions when they ask how big bubs was born. cracks me up, if i had a penny for everytime someone says how big?!
i love a baby with a bit of meat on them awww so cuddly

(((Lucybee))) many, many Congratulations!!!! :hug:

You baby boy is Gorgeous - I love his chubby chops! Did you expect him to be a whopper?

Well done girlie ... to both you and Ally! I look forward to some more piccies! Take care of yourself!

Much love
Emilia & Oscar too xxx :D

Hello Lucy and many congratulations. I've not been online for ages and am delighted to hear your news. He looks absolutely lovely. Take care xxxx

:cheer: Congrats Lucy, what a cutie. Glad all went well with your c-section, sorry to hear about the nut reaction, bet that was scary.
Well done hun, Tom's a gorgeous little boy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back