Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

kazlin

Reaction score
I have just read an article about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. They desperately want another child but it just isn't happening.

Tom wants Katie to go and visit a fertility clinic. Katie really wants to give Tom a son. Katie has been buying sexy undies to get Tom 'turned on'.

I know you shouldn't believe everything you read in the media, but it got me thinking. If there's any truth in this, then it seems that it's all about Tom.

(Tom wants Katie to go and visit a fertility clinic?)

what makes him think its her with the problem? it might be him?!!
there probably isnt even a problem these things can take time!!!! and they have got a child already so surely there isnt a prolem

samandbump said:

That's the first thing I thought!

kazlin said:
samandbump said:

That's the first thing I thought!

Its probably a scientology thing that always blames the women for fertility or something.. not that I know as its a pretty closed cult where info is concerned... which in itself is disturbing... but they had that silly rule that women weren't allowed to make any noise during delivery.. if thats one of scientologies rules... then it wouldn't surprise me if they had rules over whos fault it is if you fail at conceiving. :roll:

silly little man, he should be grateful anyone wants to have sex with him :puke: :puke:

Well...I thought about this yesterday..well not about Katie Holmes..more Tom Cruise when he was with Nicole Kidman...

What I dont get is when he was with Kidman..they couldnt conceive so they adopted 2 kids... now they've split up .. he is able to have kids obviously..and now Nicole Kidman is pregnant.. so she can obviously have them.... so how come they couldnt have them together before ???

Does that make sense? ...I know what I mean anyway!! :)

Well...I thought about this yesterday..well not about Katie Holmes..more Tom Cruise when he was with Nicole Kidman...

What I dont get is when he was with Kidman..they couldnt conceive so they adopted 2 kids... now they've split up .. he is able to have kids obviously..and now Nicole Kidman is pregnant.. so she can obviously have them.... so how come they couldnt have them together before ???

Does that make sense? ...I know what I mean anyyway!! :)

tom must be a bit tapped coz he's all into that scientology... my boyf's done some recreational research on scientology and its apparently the most absolute ridiculous nonsense ever- and its not even a proper religion coz u have to PAY to belong to it and to progress further in it the price goes up extortionately- and dare anyone who disagrees with them will get slandered as a paedophile and a prostitute, and set-up to look like a terrorist, and hav family members assassinated... it sounds frightening they all must be lunatics

Foxxi said:

Does that make sense? ...I know what I mean anyyway!! :)

apparently, Nicole Kidman had a miscarriage just before they split. but hey, i read that so we dont know how true it is. it was in an interview with her though. i read it in the summer when Ami was in LGI.

mummykay said:
silly little man, he should be grateful anyone wants to have sex with him :puke: :puke:

'little' being the operative word :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back