Introducing George

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
n1158123233_342855_2266.jpg

Just a quick picture of George - he doesnt really have a dummy but his brother and sister snapped him when he was trying one out :D and both of them love this picture........ I am having problems with my laptop so havent got any more photos at the moment but I wanted to "show off" our little sweetie :D

Jane and George x

Awww hello george :wave: He's beautiful jane what a gorgeous little man you have there! :cheer: :hug:

aww, he's georgous. Its great to see you with your LO at last :hug: :hug:

Oh Jane he is adorable - congratulations again...............how are you finding the sleepless nights??

Cant wait to see some more photos soon.

Ellie I hate to admit it but so far so good with nights - I feed him at 12ish and then he wakes again around 4 or 4.30 - feeds with his eyes closed and goes back down until 7.30 to 8.00 am..... Considering I didnt sleep for more than an hour for the last month of my pregnancy I am getting loads more sleep now :D I am sure it may change but for now I am enjoying every minute.....

I cant believe how quickly time is going - where did that month go??? It doesnt seem two minutes since you had him!!!

Jane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back