Into Double Figures!

Dollie

Reaction score
Eeek! 99 days to go, Exciting! Picked up the pushchair yesterday and got the nursery pretty much finished
:) only a week left in Tri2
Pointless post just all seeming more real each week now xx

Congratulations :D!! How exciting! :) It'l fly in now Im sure hun. What is the nursery like? I cant wait to start doin all that stuff :D EEEEEEEEEK! xxx

My double figure day tomorrow :) so exciting! X

Congrats for tomorrow kerry! Weve kept the nursery neutral as hes going to be in our room for a while first. So we have a white swinging crib in our room, then the nursery is cream with white furniture and shelves, weve kind of gone teddy bear themed with some gorgeous teddy photograph canvasses with matching teddies on the shelves, so cute! Then i have a blue rocking feeding chair. The room is mainly going to be used for storing his things at first xx

Last edited:
Thank you dollie, and to you to.... Race you to the finish line lol x

Congrats on double figures! I move to tri 3 this Wednesday. I'm scared...lol!xx

Congratulations lulabell. I'll see you over there a week later... Hope tri 3 doesn't drag as much as 2 has, but got a feeling it will do! X

Oh Dollie how did I miss this one LOL we are moving on the same day to Tri 3 - be nice to have someone to move with - def feeling more real everyday - I have another scan tomorrow as they couldn't see the heart or face the last time. I have a feeling Tri 3 will fly in apart from the last couple of weeks :)

Oh Dollie how did I miss this one LOL we are moving on the same day to Tri 3 - be nice to have someone to move with - def feeling more real everyday - I have another scan tomorrow as they couldn't see the heart or face the last time. I have a feeling Tri 3 will fly in apart from the last couple of weeks :)

Only 14 weeks to go :) good luck with your scan, we have our 4D one next month xx

bless you, I can't wait for the weeks to go xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back