integrated appliances in kitchen

rusks

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

i'm getting a new kitchen and we are building an extension so having mega work done. I am so excited!! :dance:

just wandered what your advice is on integrated appliances in the worktops i.e fridge freezer, washing machine and cookers?

i really fancy them but have only ever had free standing appliances. :think:

any other tips for new kitchen or mega building works would be much appreciated, thank you Lisa xx

oooo exciting i would love to get all my appliances intergrated they make a kitchen look so nice. hope all goes well with it cant wait to see some pictures :D

I had a new kitchen fitted 4 years ago and have some appliances intergrated. From what I can remember I would look at how many litres the intergrated fridge and freezers can hold because I dont think they are as big as having a freestanding fridge Freezer. I also looked at the number of shelves in the fridge and drawers in the freezer. I found it really difficult to find a fridge with 3 shelves most were 2 which wasnt enough for me, same with the freezer. My fridge is BOSCH and freezer Electrolux.

Aslo not sure if you have a dishwasher at the moment but we didnt have one before so really didnt know what to look out for but having used one now for 4 years I dont think I would have chosen the one we have, I dont think it loads very well. Its a hotpoint. I think you can get dishwashers now that have a small tray right at the very top near the spray arm where you can put all yoru cuttlery, I think thats a good idea as the cuttlery tray does get in the way of the pots and pans. If im cooking a sunday roast with lots of pots and pans I cant fit them all in at once. If you dont have a dishwasher atm, try and go to a friends house or parents and load their dishwasher for them and see what its like, is it easy, can you fit everything in etc.

I have a hob and oven intergrated but cant think of any major thing I had to be aware of when choosing these, just ake sure they have the functions you are looking for from an oven/hob. My oven has a defrost mode but I dont use it.

I dont have any other appliance intergrated. I also found that I could buy some appliances online much cheaper than the kitchen people so its good to shop around.

It will look so nice when its done it will be very worth it, it will be very messy during but lovely in the end.

thank you for that info charlie :hug:

were not going for a dishwasher as never had one so not going to bother now.

we definitely looking online for cheaper prices like you say could save a fortune! i know what you mean about the fridge freezer being smaller tis was something i was worried about so definitely going to look into that in more detail. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back