Insomnia

laracomps

Reaction score
Its driving me crazy - anyone else suffering?

Some days I put it down to SPD, but others my mind just will not stop racing until I feel like I've been awake all night.

Feel so shattered today, guess its good preparation for when the baby arrives - but I'd honestly like a good nights sleep at least once before I go into labour lol!

Any tips?

L x

I totally sympathise i'm suffering with this too.

Usually a mug of warm milk or Horlicks does the trick for me.

:hug: :hug:

all I want to do is sleep but every time I get close to falling asleep Bean starts kicking me and wakes me up again! a nice bath normally helps me get relaxed but I have to physically run out of steam before I fall asleep!

Where in Essex are you Lara? x

Sounds so familiar. I don't drink milk or horlicks :puke: Maybe I'll try another hot drink - anything is worth a try at the moment!

inforabumpyride - I am from Chelmsford

are you going into broomfield- they are supposed to be fantastic! I'm in southend which isn't too bad... :?

No - St Johns. I didn't think they had maternity at Broomfield?

It seems ok, but very old. They are supposed to be knocking it down and re-building over at Broomfield I think.

But for now, we have to make do with delivery rooms you can barely swing a cat in!

They have one birthing pool, but by the sounds of it don't encourage use of it really, especially if they are too busy. And on our tour it was broken!

They better get it fixed by the time I go into labour!! Oh and let me use it! Or there will be hell to pay :rotfl:

I'm the opposite, I have trouble staying up late and getting up early!
I could easily spend all day in bed and probably would if I didn't have James :oops:

It's a shame they don't encourage the use of the pool at your hospital. I've heard it can be very effective for pain relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back