Insomnia, feeling queasy, tummy??! Symptom?

2184cat

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I am only about 4-5 days past ov. COuldn't sleep last night despite being really tired after working the late flights last night, finally fell asleep at about midnight but had a really interrupted sleep with weird dreams until 0350am and the couldn't get back to sleep. Despite being shattered today after flying, I still can't settle and sleep!

I have also had today feeling sick but not being sick off and on but not badly but noticeable (if that makes sense?) and my tummy is a tad upset but again not badly enough to warrant taking a tablet or anything (TMI sorry. :-() I can describe it.

This morning my first number 1 of the day (sorry for tmi again) smelt metalically is the only way

Had a chemical pregnancy last month and this feels different to that, I had light spotting with that from about this time but not this time.

Do you lovely ladies think that maybe these could be symtoms or am I getting my hopes up and symptom spotting nothing?

Thanks guys xxxxxx

Last edited:
It is hard to say, they sound promising - I hope it's not your body playing tricks on you! I have had very similar symptoms from around the same dpo so will be interesting to see! Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks hun. Been feeling queasy all day today so fingers crossed its a positive sign. X x

All sounds positive, so fingers are crossed for you x

That is what I said to my fiancé today! Fingers crossed for us!! Let me know how you get on!! xx

Good lucka nd fingers crossed for you guys 2. I've been really tired despite getting loads of sleep for the last 2 days but I have been doing a lot more than usual at work. I think I am probably reading wayyyyy too much into my symptom spotting but you never know!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back