• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inkless footprint wipes..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Someone posted a thread the other day and mentioned a footprint tattoo.. GENIUS!!! been trying to find a decent cover up and baby's foot or hand print would be great!!
Been looking into ink kits and I've seen some inkless footprint wipes with special paper on eBay going very cheap.. Wondered if anyone has used these or knows someone who has used them? I'd hate to get them and they not work at the hospital..

This is such a lovely idea! I am too wimpy to get a tattoo tho lol

This is going to sound silly but have u googled it? Going to stalk this thread for answers

I've used the inkless wipe and they work not sure how good quality it needs to be for tattoo as never had one

Thanks hun I try and use them then!!
I was gonna google it but thought I'd ask here first.. More likely to get an honest answer!!
I'm defo gonna have it tattooed on me to cover an old tattoo which I've tried to find a cover up for for many years.. This would be perfect!! Does anyone recommend any proper ink kits?? Just in case?

Last edited:
I may buy one and try it on my newborn nephew.. Great gift for my sister and perfect to test them out ;)

Only prob is she might get the same idea and tattoo before me lol!

Last edited:
I've used them before to have jewellery made (Hand on Heart Jewellery) and they worked fine. I didn't buy my own though, they were provided by the company x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back