• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

injections

enn

Reaction score
for my baby she be 8weeks then anyway, hv said she could take calpol to ease the pain of injections. how do i give her it. do i just do what we do and put it on a spoon that comes with it and just pour in her mouth or put the spoon in her mouth? do i add to her milk?

add to water that shes having atm cause of her trouble pooping due to formula?

it depends really u dont even have to give calpol 4 a start just if they seem iffy but i did anyway just incase it just depends umm riley would take from the spoon then but my 2 and a half year old nephew still wont
try from the spoon 1st try to encouage spoon usage but if that fails try in milk =]]

for my baby she be 8weeks then anyway, hv said she could take calpol to ease the pain of injections. how do i give her it. do i just do what we do and put it on a spoon that comes with it and just pour in her mouth or put the spoon in her mouth? do i add to her milk?

add to water that shes having atm cause of her trouble pooping due to formula?

it depends really u dont even have to give calpol 4 a start just if they seem iffy but i did anyway just incase it just depends umm riley would take from the spoon then but my 2 and a half year old nephew still wont
try from the spoon 1st try to encouage spoon usage but if that fails try in milk =]]

I used to give it to Jake in a syringe which you can get from the chemist.

she dont like injections i know from the vitamin k, and heel prick test not that ,that was an injection :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back