inducing next week!!! :)

setdse

Reaction score
Finally!!! :dance:

They are doing a growth scan on tues to see if baby still isnt growing properly and if he isnt or measuing small they are gunna induce! :D I'll be 37w by then so full term so they cant see a problem.

Had my urine results back today too. Your PCR should be between 1-30 when pregnant and on monday mine were 344 and wednesday sample was 634! :shock:

This is what could possibly makin baby not grow properly too so keeping an eye on placenta! Even scarier is he's started moving less.... :mad: So been having lots of CTG scans and they all say he's ok :)

So as of tuesday i will be given a date for induction either way and if he's small will be that week and if not will be a couple of weeks time. Unless my PCR goes up even more and they will induce sooner rather than later!

ooh, how exciting!! Im measuring very small as well, so hopefully same will happen to me!

Must be nice to have a date to plan around, rather than just sat around playing the waiting game...
xx

ahh yea! although still dont know for sure till tues.... but cant help and be excited! Just means i cant have my water borth i planned and will be stuck to a drip on a bed! :( but other than that YAY!!!

Awwww good luck - somehow I didn't think you'd make it to April, lol. Probably just best to get him out at 37 weeks what with all the problems you've had lately. All the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back