induced.....

all i'll say although you cant wait enjoy your last few days of peace and quiet and lie ins!!

You dont have to get induced. Thats only if you want to, you can always wait for the baby to make its own way into the world. I just got induced coz i couldnt wait hehe.

My mum was 16 days over due with me they wanted to induce her but she said know, i finally came out of my own acord anyway.

sod that its bad enough waiting for the due date to roll round, i read in a mag ages ago about in years gone by when there was no such thing as being induced you had to wait some women were pregnant for nearly a year :shock:

ewww a year pregnant - what a horrible thought!

if this ones over due in going to have it induced aswell.
Zack was 2 weeks late and that was long enough for me :?

angiemum2b said:
I'm hoping it's 10 days I just can't believe I've gone this long to be honest :roll:
i just want my lil boy here! :cry:

I can totally sympathise! I went over both times and it was HORRIBLE, like Christmas not coming!
Fingers crossed you won't need inducing anyway...but best of luck either way...can't wait to hear how you got on!

GOOD LUCK!

I was due to be induced 14 days after due date but she eventually made an appearance 13 days overdue. It sucked being overdue so you have my full sympathies. My tip is to disconnect the phone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back