Induced twice??

mazey

Reaction score
Hi - I had to be induced for my first baby - does anyone know if it is likely to be late second time as well? I am really nervous about being induced again

no its certain you'll be induced a second time just coz you were induced a first. But its not impossible either :lol: :lol: if that makes sense.

You'll just have to wait and see what happens. :hug:

I was induced with the first pregnancy and am also a little worried about being induced a second time but hopefully our LO's will put in an appearance all by theirselves.....fingers crossed..... :hug: :hug: :hug:

im sure they will., Your bodies have been through it all before now remember so im sure things will go differently :hug: I hope so anyway.

I've been induced twice.

Apparently the chances of induction is not increased or decreased if you've had one before, it's just the same as if you'd never had one. I was hoping cos my body had done it before I would start on my own, but nope :(
I did everything I could to start off on my own, I stayed active, ate sooo much fresh pineapple etc etc. :lol:

On the plus side, my labour was quicker 2nd time around.

Theres just no way of telling. My first came on her own a week early so i was expecting the same with my second but she was 11 days late and induced.

my mother had to be induced with every birth, Five times in all :D .
poor woman. I think years ago induction was more common for convenience sake. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back