• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Indigo children

EllieG

Reaction score
A while back I went to see Mandy Masters, she is a clairvoyent (sp?), she told me she thought Freya had the ability to see spirit. She has always seemed to watch things that I can't see (almost like she is staring into space) or will wave, smile and point at stuff thats not there. It has never worried me, I do believe in all this stuff, and I have read babies are more able to see spirits, and Freya never seems upset or worried during these times (IYNWIM). Anyhow, back to the point, I have recently been reading about indigo children and wondred if anyone knew/ believed in this theory? Freya has the most clear blue knowing eyes, a very definate sense of self, she knows exactly what she wants, and is very precise about it. I don't remember my other two being so assertive (for want of a better word!)
Just curious really, as I had never heard of indigo children before this week.

i saw a programme about indigo children a few years ago and another one more recently- i'm not sure i believe it- i mean theres always been psychics and healers etc..they were all children once and most started seeing things from when there earliest memories start.
i believe children can see spirits as they are closer to the grave..some keep the gift others lose it.

This is so weird, I was reading something on Indigo children the other day and I was gonna make a post..personally I don't really believe in it...but there is a book called Children of Now that is all about indigo children, maybe you should take a look at that :D

Thank you, am going to the shops today will try and order it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back