Incontinence is now seriously getting me down :(

BabysMomma

Reaction score
Was out the other day, walking around shops and I leaked REALLY bad. I could feel it but didn't realise how bad it was until after I'd sat in the car on the 10 minute journey home, got out of car and I'd left a huge wet patch on my car seat :cry:

Bearing in mind, I'm also bleeding quite heavily too and it stained...and the stain in my jeans didn't come out in the wash either.

I'm so self conscious of it now that I'm dreading social outings...and I'm dreading my LOs christening next Sunday due to it.

I just don't seem to have much feeling "there" at all. I'm never bursting to go to the loo as I'm leaking and I can't really feel anything when I try to do pelvic floor exercises.

Just needed to get it off my chest...yet again.

Back to the docs yet again me thinks. x

Definitely go back to the docs hon, there must be something they can do to help :hugs:

hey hon. hope the doc manages to get some help for you. don;t have experience of this but a friend did, she ended up with quite a big op but was pleased she went through with it. Must be really getting you down :( xxx

Hey ladies...yeh its really getting to me. Was out today picking an outfit for my DD christening on Sunday and I had to decide on either a trouser suit or dress suit and I basically had to decide which one would be best so as my bulky tena pad wouldn't show :(

I have a docs app for next Wednesday so hopefully we can discuss sorting the incontinence and bleeding out. Thank you for your support girlies, I really need it and appreciate it at a time like this. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back