In The Night Garden!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I decided to watch In The Night Garden as I figured I best get myself used to childrens programmes early on! I have never laughed so much in my life! :rotfl: Everything sounds like it is farting!! :rotfl:

I actually did enjoy it though! :cheer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CAN NOT LIKE IT :shock: :shock:
OH DEAR :talkhand:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
My idea of pure TORTURE uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh
:puke:

Just the thought....... oh i cant say it,,,,,,,,,,,,, of been made to watch it sends me into cold shivers of dread

DO NOT WATCH ANYONE DONT SUBJECT YOURSELF TO SUCH EVIL C***
I BEG YOU :pray: :pray:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

is it wrong to say i laways watch it with Romi and am probably more into it than he is :shock:

meaning it's super wrong to admit i have iggle piggle PJ's lol

bellybump said:
is it wrong to say i laways watch it with Romi and am probably more into it than he is :shock:

meaning it's super wrong to admit i have iggle piggle PJ's lol

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:? :? :roll: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :roll: :? :? :? :? :? :roll:
All i can say is :talkhand:
And i was really warming to you as well
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: im good honest, it's becuase when i had romi, i was quite ill, hence him being born early, and at one point, i was apparently as blue ar Romes was when he was born, so when Iggle Piggle came out, Shaun was taking the mick saying i looked like Iggle Piggle, so he bought the jammies as a joke at xmas lol

LMAO
I love some kids TV
Fimbles have always been a love of mine
And the Tweenies

some of the stuff on nowadays makes me wonder what exactly they are trying to teach our kids.

I also have a minor FiFi and the Flower Tots addiction as LO's name will be shortened to FiFi. Lol.

Oh No! I'm with geordie lass on this one.

I hate kiddies programmes, I know I shouldn't, but I really do. I can't stand the repetition, and the voices :x

I don't know what I'll do when the LO wants to watch them. Maybe I make him/ her watch Jeremy Kyle or something, that'll suit Mammy better! :rotfl:

Alex xxx

haha 3 rules of tv, and they are that no one talks during

- Jeremy Kyle
- Heroes
- Honest

seriously, i get obsessed lol, even the phone gets unplugged and my mobile goes on silent lol. god help this child if they decide to appear during any of the above. I will not let it happen

Hi

My girls absolutely loved the Tellytubbies when they were babies - not sure what it was but they really related to them. In the Night Garden is a bit young for them I think, although they dance around to the music!!! I think littleun will like it - it's got that same baby appeal!

Some of the programmes on Cbeebies though - they drive you crackers, and you can't get the tunes out of your head - that is sooooo annoying!!! :roll:

Just had to add to this post as I used to think kids tv was ghastly....... I just don't get the Night Garden and Teletubbies where its just weird noises, I mean its not like its gonna teach babies words :|

BUT..... my friend sons 2 and often has tv on in the afternoons, and I can honestly say I've learned so much :eek: I've learned some words of spanish from Handy Manny, and I now know at least 3 composers after watching Little Einstens :D

ive still never seen baby einstien :shock: goodness knows why lol. i keep hearing about it but never seen it. Romi also says macca pacca now after seeing this but hardly says anything else lol

In the Night Garden kind of scares me :shock:

My friends have a little one who watches it, it's kind of a bedtime routine, but I find myself wanting to reach through the screen and strangle each muppet until it stops making whatever grunting/squeaking/mewling/pewling/bleeping noises it does.

I'm not against TV but I prefer programs that have characters that at least try and speak some sort of intelligible language. Then again, I wanted to shoot Barney the purple dinosaur too, so oh well. :rotfl:

Quill said:
In the Night Garden kind of scares me :shock:

My friends have a little one who watches it, it's kind of a bedtime routine, but I find myself wanting to reach through the screen and strangle each muppet until it stops making whatever grunting/squeaking/mewling/pewling/bleeping noises it does.

I'm not against TV but I prefer programs that have characters that at least try and speak some sort of intelligible language. Then again, I wanted to shoot Barney the purple dinosaur too, so oh well. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
youe read my mind
every time i hear the tune to Balamory or The Wiggles i want to scream

:oops: you cant deny the sheer fantasticalness of the hoobs though :oops:

I absolutely LOVE in the night garden. I always start singing when it's on, which is unfortunately not as often as I'd like cos James is getting a bit old for it now. The tittyfurs crack me up, and makka pakka is so cute I could eat him! :lol:

I used to love watching Balamory with James when he was younger, thats another great one to sing along to.

I've always hated Big Cook Little cook though, I just want to smack them both everytime they come on the screen :twisted:

OMG everything in your post you just said, i want to agree with, i was nodding along to everythin!

also, anyone else find themself singing and dancing along to stuff haha, i was at the bank the other day and trying to calm Romi down as he was scrieking and found myself singing and dancing with him to the 'tikkabilla jive' :oops: lol

The people that watch it already have kids... what is my excuse for watching it?! :rotfl:

probly shouldnt admit, that post was going in my favour, but i watch them even when he's sleeping or at nana's lol

I went to my mum and dads on Friday and found my dad watching CBeebies :lol:

They had my nephew for the night but he wasn't interested in the TV - he loves the boogie beebies thing that is on

Hi,

Ha ha, I agree with MuppetMummy, 'Big Cook, Little Cook' really winds me up (have other names for them that I don't repeat in front of the girls, ha ha). I must admit, the girls like some of their receipies though!!!

I do think the sounds, shapes etc on Tellytubbies and The Night Garden are very stimulating for babies - ok, my girls said "Eh oh" before they said "Hello" but everyone has always said how well they speak (probably due to me never shutting up and nattering to them around the supermarket etc) so I think kids get speech more from their parents. Not saying too much telly is good though - I believe it can be quite damaging! Everything in moderation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back