In pain!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Baby has her/his head right the way down now and every time s/he moves it hurts soooooo much!! And I'm havin loads of bh's too urgh! Lol x x x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me about it i had it the other night severe back ache and loads of cramp i panicked a little but realised it was perfectly normal after googling it lol x

So annoying it's it my husband is being really nice asking me if I'm in
Labour like ten times today with my
Random
Aaaauuughhhh's lol!! X x x

hahah my bf is really paranoid because im the exact same every little twinge or moan he goes are you ok so serious lol its a shame really. when am actually in labour he prob think am taking the piss haha

Haha! I keep getting pains with my BH's now that baby's head is wedged down there - can only be doing good things for your cervix so hang in there! x

Yep that's true!! I'm Worried when I'm In labour DH will be like yer just wanna catch the end of this film.... Lol!!

Think baby has popped
Itself back up!!!! Now arms
N legs every where again and felt an almighty woosh in the upwards direction before ned last night :roll:

That's good eveie , you can't have baby now your too early !

Better for the pain now it's free again

I would I think to prefure having the baby head down my others were 3/5ths engaged at around 27 weeks and they were both late lol!! I'm gonna do some ball bouncing and flor scrubbing my babies r always huge and I need it head down so it don't get too big to turn lol

Think baby is trying to engage again now :roll: neel like a have a smaller
Sided pineapple between my
Legs again now :roll:

I got that oin the school playground. Everyone was like ooooh, she's having the baby (of course the dads pretended not to notice lol)

Lol!! My husband told me last night - he thinks I will be in labour soon (ok
Mystic meg - still got nine weeks to
Go) then asked me god knows how
Many times if I was in labour I
Said nooooo lol! And then asked
If I thought I would have been in
Labour that night and could hr have a sleep first please :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: men! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back