• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In pain & waiting for MW :(

Baby&i

Reaction score
im not too sure what this pain is, my right hip stomach and back is really painfull since yesterday afternoon and finaly decided to call MW. im keeping heat on it and the pain subsides a little, il update you soon ! :(

Poor you and this heat isnt going to help any either.
I hope mw turns up soon and can help you :hug:

Thanks girls, actually hun, here in Canada its thundered for a week now so awful weather but not hot thank goodness! im just making some veggie soup the pains have calmd down a little with help of some painkillers the MW gave me. she was a little concerned, so she gave me her emergency number incase i had anything happen tonight. she told me to take a long bath and some Tylenol and rest for the next few days and she will see me on Wednesday to check me over again. the pains are quite intense and they come and go but with no pattern really just depends if im standing or sat :doh: baby is healthy and well kicking about but she was worried that they hadnt gone away over night.. anyways lets hope this veggie soup makes me feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back