in lots of pain today :-(

Dollie

Reaction score
from reading about it sounds like round ligament pain, its awful paired with the back ache i alrea.have. Just laid in bed crying at the prospect of going to work. I have to go as im covering holidays, but i can barely get out of bed and its a 45 minute motorway drive each way. Im supposed to start at 9 and im already going to be late :-(

Thanks pinky, if i wasnt covering holidays i would have called in sick yesterday and today. Spent all day being sick yesterday! Not the best week im having so far x

awww chick.....what's the pain like....i think i have similar...xx

The pain in my stomach is like a constant stretched feeling across the top of my bump and under it then im getting sharper pains that come n go in the ovary type area. Then my back hurts at the bottom and into my bum and thighs. My mum took me to the docs bless her n he says its probably the ligaments etc but taken a water sample to rule out an infection. Ive phoned in sick to work, like my mum says me and the baby are more important and i could end up in an accident driving all that way like this x

yeah...gotta put yourself first chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back