In hospital

Oh bless him that must be awful :( so glad u can stay with him! Lots of :hug: for u all xxx

poor little man :( hope he is better soon xxxxx

Aww poor boy! :hugs: hope he's better very soon x

Poor lo :( My little man had this when he was 10 weeks old and was on O2 but was fine within a few days :hugs:

Saw your fb post tonight, really hope he's ok you must be so worried, thinking of you and get well soon Jax xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry to read this. Hope he is better very soon xx

Oh bless him I hope he's better soon - glad they are taking good care of him x

Sorry not been on all day, my phone battery ran out. Today he has been better so they gradually reduced his o2 until they were able to remove the tube. They want us to stay in again tonight though to monitor Jax's o2 levels when he sleeps as if they drop he will need to go back on it again. At the moment its not looking good, he's been asleep for about an hour and his levels have been too low the whole time :( We can't go home until he does a full night with no help. He's still not sleeping well, or for very long so I am shattered. Dh has offered to stay tomorrow night but don't think I can leave him! He's eating a little more, having around 2.5oz per feed now which is good.

Thank you all so much for your messages xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Hope things improve for u hun ! Try and get as much sleep as u can know the beds they give u r pants though xxx

Thanks hun.

Were back on oxygen now :'(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this hun! I can't imagine what ur going thru :hug:
Fx he will get better ASAP!!!

Hugs xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Fx things will get better quickly ! Main thing is he is in the right place xxx

Oh honey, been thinking of you and Jax today :hugs:

I've been in twice with Sophia with this so i know how you feel :(

Our hosp had the same policy, couldn't be discharged until full 24 hours without oxygen, she was just bad at night. Hopefully he won't be in too much longer. I think your GP had a lot to answer for too, can't believe they were so blasé about him being ill. Got my fingers crossed your out very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back