In for a longgggg night!!!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Harlow has trapped wind so has decided to throw a mahoosive tantrum since 8 o'clock!

I have been in and out of bed all night and now I feel so ill and cannot stop being sick!

I can barely move and she is grizzling away... How the hell am I going to get through the day feeling like this :( OH is working away all week so I am on my own!

No need to reply just needed to moan :(
X

Ah sorry your having such a shitty night hun hope u feel better soon x

Aww poor u, anyone who could give u a hand tomorrow so u can have a break?x

Thanks girls :)

I don't think so Nurse, everybody works full time :(

I have a stepsister who doesn't but I would have to pick her up as she doesn't drive , at the moment im unsteady on my feet and have a random sick outburst so driving may be a bad idea :(

Think I may just have to man up and stick it out lol!

I just hope to god if it's a bug, that H doesn't get it! X

Poor you, its hard enough looking after these little ones all day without a bug.

:hugs:

Oh no poor you I can sympathise as i had a night like this Sat night both me and Kynon had a bug i felt dreadful but i was lucky that my oh was home even though I did most of the dealing with Kynon anyway, you know what men are like they go back to sleep anyway! We had a day in bed the next day as Kynon was exhausted too so maybe your lo will be too so you can both rest. Hope this doesn't go on all night x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aw no!!

Sounds awful, you poor loves.

I hope you are both feeling better soon so you can get some rest.

U need to woman up loopy - men r bloody useless when they r ill! Lol!

Aww hope you feeling better today hun . Did you get any sleep

Oh no I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried gripe water for Harlow? And make sure you nap whenever she does xx

Hope it isn't a bug and your feeling a bit better this morning xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, and that you managed to get some sleep. Hopefully Harlow will be sleepy today
so you can get some rest too. X

Aww thanks ladies :)

Yeah Rach I ended up giving her gripe water in the end which helped Harlow sleep, I would have given it to her earlier in the night but I had already given her Infacol before her last bottle so was unsure if she could have Gripe Water so soon after it.

I got about 3 hours sleep but then OH rang at 7 o'clock and woke me and Harlow up! If I could have punched him I would!!! The puking has stopped but now I'm just feeling cold but actually very sweaty! Got a feeling it's something to do with the prawns I ate yesterday evening! Damn seafood! I knew there was a reason I hated you!!!

Xxx

U need to woman up loopy - men r bloody useless when they r ill! Lol!

Haha!! :rofl: Very true Larly!! Us women are superwoman!! Wonder how men would cope with an illness and a newborn!! Actually H isn't a newborn any more is she?? Omg! 12 weeks old!! Where the hell has time gone! She still has bloody colic too! Stupid bloody colic! X

:( sounds awful, hope she sleeps lots today and you can get some rest. Charlie had colic past 3 months too, but it'll go soon enough :) I don't miss dealing with that Charlie was horrendous, sincerely hoping number 2 is colic free x

Hope you have a better day today, there's nothing worse than being stuck looking after baby being ill, after it happening a couple of times you get used to it & struggle on.

btw - you can give infacol & gripe water together but the 2 do the same thing, so its pointless to do so

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back