• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In defence of all good men...

davina said:
I forgot to say that when my hubby came round to my house for the second time. Kieran was only just turned 5 and he ran into the front room and said to Jon "are you my dad". I couldnt stop apologising and six years later it still makes me blush, even though, yes, he is Kieran's dad now.

:D :D :D :D :D

lol, that must have been a great tumbleweed blowing in the wind moment. Kids say the funniest things.

My OH drives me mad, but he's my best mate and I wouldn't be without him.

He's taken on my eldest as his own, given me 3 little angels :think: , and I know, no matter how much we argue or bitch about each other, we'll always be here for one another. We have our retirement years planned already :)

And how many blokes would go and buy your piles cream on a saturday afternoon without batting an eyelid :wink:

I love my husband so much it hurts at times. We have our rows like all couples do most of them silly ones haha but he's my soul mate and I would never want to be without him! He gave me my gorgeous boy and he is the best daddy I could have hoped for! I tell him all of this nearly everyday :D He's amazing!

After the crap I had with one of the worlds worst blokes (Jaydens dad) I can positively say I am now falling back in love again with my estranged hubby. Even after what we have been through he was there for me when I was pregnant (with someone elses baby :shock: - we had split when that happened ) and is fantastic support now when I have rough times with Jaydens dad. Hopefully I'll be posting when we renew our vows next year on our anniversary providing everything is still going well. The only bloke I can positively say that I know he loves me by the way he looks at me and has never stopped even in the circumstances we were under and the way we split. So I also have one of the good men in the world too now :) :dance:

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back