• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In defence of all good men...

emilia

Reaction score
This might seem a little controversial, but I thought that it deserved some defence...

There are, and have been, so many threads and posts of the men in our lives. Sadly, getting more negative reviews rather than postitive. Having said that, I know and understand where a lot of you are coming from - we're not all blessed with a perfect OH.

There is one thing we can do though... we can teach our sons all the wonderful values they require to respect themselves and the people around them. We must be careful that our boys don't pick up on "all men are *******s" feelings. Our boys are special and if they lack a good rolemodel, we can step in and show them the way. :D

So, here's a round of applause for all the good and wonderful men that so often get left behind and fall under the above saying!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm a Libran, so just looking to create a bit of balance today! :D
Emilia xx

I'll second that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My OH has his faults but is wonderful with it :wink: :lol:

My OH does a lot of the housework and works full time, and looks after the kids loads, YAY for him!! :dance:

Me and OH had big row and ever since he's been great don't know how long it will last but :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO for the blokes!!
Mines a total gem, and a fantastic daddy. And has a fab ass!!
There are some fab men out there, and your lil boys will be amongst them!

im not posting on this thread lol

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
i have a great OH since growing up :lol: bless him!

Yup mines fantabidozey too
Woo "Lets hear it for the boys, yea lets hear it for the meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" (as taken from footloose!)

My DF is my world!

I could not live without him!

Such a wonderful idea! :clap: :clap: :dance:

:D

Ah this is nice, ben is a great dad and fantastic Fiance. Although still needs to learn the meaning of clean and tidy! But then dont most men! I intend on teaching matthew how to look after himself eg cooking, cleaning and ironing I dont want him getting a girlfriend in 18 years and her moaning at him for not being able to do anything! :dance:

Can I take back what I said? :lol:

OH is supposed to be looking after Rubie for a bit to give me a break but he's snoring on the living room floor :roll:

lol

Awww Kim, give him a kick!! LOL
Pop her round she can play with Charlie!

I'm not posting either, we've had a big row :(

Oh well i suppose it makes you stronger :think: :roll:

Think I will post here as OH is a good bloke. He drives me mad sometimes (he is so lazy) but he is ok. He doesn't go out and ger drunk (only in the house) Lol, he doesn't cheat or gamble and I know he loves me and the girls so much. When i found out I was PG we had only been together about 8 weeks and he stuck by me and we are still going strong 7 years later.

My hubby is not that bad either. He really pees my off at times but i am sure that i pee him off as well (dont know how, i'm perfect :D ) But he has given me 2 beautiful boys and he has taken on my oldest boy and treats him no different to our 2.

I forgot to say that when my hubby came round to my house for the second time. Kieran was only just turned 5 and he ran into the front room and said to Jon "are you my dad". I couldnt stop apologising and six years later it still makes me blush, even though, yes, he is Kieran's dad now.

:D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back