In an ideal world who would we have!

Richard Hammond!!!

BrainRH_gallery3.jpg

Ewww yuck no way mmmm jean christophe the french talking and cooking chef yummmy :lol:

Ooooh Flossy your pic of Jean- Christophe reminded me of another of mine

Gordon Ramsey- never even thought about him until i slept with him in a dream one night and since then i think he's lovely lol :dance:

Thanks for pic Flossy :dance:

And if my dreams anything to go by he's ace in bed!!! :wink:

Ahhh here we are another nice man!!!!!!

Val Kilmer
val.jpg

My sister in law has massaged Val Kilmer!!! (A bit of useless info. for you all!! :lol: )
She's also massaged Simon Cowell, I quite fancy him which is worrying me slightly :shock: (hoping its my hormones!!)

nicki said:
She's also massaged Simon Cowell, I quite fancy him which is worrying me slightly :shock: (hoping its my hormones!!)

I fancy him too, he's great!!! :dance:

Will smith, yum yum yum,

There is something about Gordon Ramsay to,

ok ladies your probs gona think i'm really sad but i have to say my boys...........ant and dec lol
then johnny depp when he was in pirates of the caribean mmmm those dreds n goaty lol
mel gibson when he was in braveheart mmm again the hair
jon bon jovi in his early days are you getting the idea i like long hair lmao

mmm hubby get upstairs now lol :D
[/img]

He he, I have to agree with there, i think Dec is a cutie, fancied him for quite sometime now! :lol:

hiya nicky hun how are ya, sorry i havent emailed you yet i've been busy packing the last week or so for our move.

ive liked ant since he was about 10 in why dont you, being a northern lass i went to school wigth a few byker grove actors so have follwed the boys since then mmmmmmm and although ant is getting married this summer dec is available again lol, god hubby would kill me for that comment haha good job he knows how much i love him too

oh forgot to add marc bolan (trex to my list) huge huge fan

and how do we add the pics to these posts i only know how to do signatues :(

This is a good thread, mine would have to be the bloke who does the news on ITV at 10.30, I cannot remember his name though, very tall.

Other than him I would have to say Richard Hammond, only because it annoys hubby while he is watching Top Gear.

I quite like Jake Weber at the moment
jakewebersmall.jpg

And also David Tennant
davidtennant1b.jpg

Although by next week I'll probably have changed my mind again, I'm so fickle!!

This was my dream guy when I was a teenager, I loved Eddie Vedder sooo much

noshirt.jpg

eddievedder.jpg

yuuummmmmmyy Freddie Prinze Jnr :dance:

we have a close friend who looks like him he is gorgeous just a shame he is gay!!!!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back