In an ideal world who would we have!

He he Tracy,that made me laugh, what you thinking!!!!!LOL :lol:

SHANE WARD!!!!! Phwoar!!!!

shane.jpg

Tracy we have a thing called a bogey shag where you fancy someone that you really shouldn't. My friends is Alan Tichmarsh :shock: :shock: :shock:

Isn't it great that we all have such different tastes?? I was going through those thinking yuk to every single one (especially Robbie!!), until I go to Beanie's post about Joaquin Phoenix. Yum, yum, yum!!!!!!!!!

I just can't think of anyone else!

Although...... And don't laugh...... I have a bit of a thing for Adam Sandler as he really makes me laugh, and his character in 50 first dates was just soooo sweet!!!

ohhhh Tracy your killing me!!!
He is the funniest man on telly tho, that does count for a lot!!!
My ideal man was Tim Burgess from the Charlatans, but nowadays Stevie Gerrard is just LUSH!!!
The bloke from prison break is well tasty too, i agree!

No chance!!!!! I didn't like him in Gladiator, but from the first moment I saw him in Signs, I was hooked!! And when he was stabbed in the village, awwww!!!!

watch him in buffalo soldiers - in an army uniform. Also ladder 49 - the film is dire but the fireman's uniform hubba hubba x

Jake Gyllenhaal all the way *floods room with drooool* :dance:

1797_189277291_jrank__304_n18_H212506_L.jpg

*kills Kirsten Dunst* :dance:

Beanie - I have Ladder 49 on DVD!! :oops: Obviously not for the content of the film!!!!

Sorry Adele - who???? Am I too old?

peter_kay.jpg

PETER KAY!!!!

then...
th-S-2AR.jpg

EWAN MCGREGOR

pullman35.jpg

BILL PULMAN

12m.gif

STING

Patrick Swayze now he's so fitt!!!

pat741.jpg

Eww hearts peter kay what are you thinking?? :shakehead:

OMG, how did I forget Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!! Absolutely scrummy!!!!

Hearts...... I have no idea what to say to you except ?????????!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Peter Kay????!!!! lol

Oh yes, and Jonny Depp!!!! I love him in Secret Window, all mean, broody and completely nuts!!!!! And obviously Pirates of the Carribean has both the Depster and the Bloom-man. Woohoo!!!!

Flossy, if you hadn't put Patrick Swazy in your list I would say we agree on them all! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back