• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In alot of pain help

soexcited

Reaction score
I'm having alot of pain down below. Feels like i need a poo but not. It really hurts. Its not trapped wind i know that. Could it be anything else?

Strained muscles?
Constipation?
Have you eaten too much?
Eaten something that's disagreed with you?

Really not sure but don't strain and try to pass wind etc it will only make it worse.

Call your midwife if your worried they have 24 hour mobile numbers for questions out of hours.

xx

Hard to tell from the description but could it be constipation? Or is it in your tummy/somewhere else?

:hug:

Just rang the midwife. She said to take two paracetamol and have a warm bath. If it does not go in the next few hours i have to go to the hospital. Fingers crossed everyone it goes. Gosh this pregnancy stuff is hard.

I hope the warm bath and paracetemols help. :hug:

Let us know how you get on

Hope it helps you feel better....good old paracetamol.
Add some nice bubbles or oils to your bath and relax a while.
Thinking of you xx

Thanks everyone will let you know how i get one. My OH is running me a bath now.

Just got out of bath in bed with laptop and still got the pain. AHHHHH

I ended up in hospital, pain was really bad. Baby had to be monitored and i had a internal examination. I have a water infection and waiting for other results to come back.

Poor you, that must have been really scary :hug: :hug:
ive not had a water infection while pg but heave heard its really painful. Hope you begin to feel better hun :hug: :hug:

Can i add here, i dont want to scare anyone, i was like yourself when i was having bradley, in fact it turned out to be labour, at 23 weeks, 30 weeks then again at 32 weeks when finally he was delivered..
It is the same pain as a water infection etc.. please take it easy huni, im sure you will be fine...

Gosh I didn't even think about water infections....I'm stupid but have to ask is that your water that's infected (as in urine, like a tract infection) or the amniotic waters that get infected? Sorry I sound so stupid asking that. I've have UTI's before and they kill so can only imagine it's painful. At least you have been reassured and know what's going on now, the not knowing is often worse as your imagination kicks in too! Glad your ok, rest and take things easy :hug:

Gosh im scared now. They did a test to see if i was in labour but i wasn't. The infection was in my urine. I wee normal and have no pain.

UTI's are commong pregnant or not - try drinking a glass of cranberry juice every day (or cranberry and rasperry for a different taste and cranberry and apple is a nice mix too!!). The cranberry is VERY good for women and urine infections.....it's recommended to all women especially pregnant women because we tend to pee more frequently etc with the additional weight/pressure.

please dont be scared, if the test came back negative then it is just a water infection, i was just passing on my experiences...

The nurse told me to drink more she said for every cup of water you drink the baby takes 3/4 of it.

that is true, so the more you drnk the quicker the infection will get washed away.. hope you feel better soon.. :hug:

soexcited said:
I ended up in hospital, pain was really bad. Baby had to be monitored and i had a internal examination. I have a water infection and waiting for other results to come back.

Sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital (and have an internal). But I'm glad you got it sorted. Apparently water infections are very common during the 2nd Trimester. I agree with the advice about Cranberry juice. It's great for your bladder and tastes lovely too! :D

Hope you are on the mend soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back