In Agony!! :'(

vixforever

Reaction score
On Monday, Jacob decided to headbutt me right in the mouth!! Then I started to get really bad toothache so I went to the emergency dentist at 10pm, they wernt really much help to be honest with you. So yesterday (Tuesday) I went to see my regular dentist and she put me some novacaine in, she didnt help either! Today I've been to my doctors and shes prescribed me anti-biotics so hopefully they help, I've not been posting much over the past few days but I'm in so much agony I've barely slept!! :-(

The handy work of my 16 month old is here......

36133_1460518865405_1006439225_31354246_5179553_n.jpg

Omg.. Poor you hun it looks awful :hug: Hope it clears off soon xxx

It is! TMI coming here but it's definatly an abcess as loads of puss just came out but it feels a tad better, will be switching dentists now! Stupid cow telling me I didnt have one!

You poor thing...that looks so painful! Hope the pain goes soon. Toby did that to my bottom lip a few weeks ago. No tooth pain though, just swelling!

Glad u got some sleep - looked really painful hon - hope it's better soon xxx

Thanks Karen, it's still a little bit sore. Saw my dentist today she said she couldnt give me any novacaine to drain it so I said I'd go back on Tuesday after the antibitotics course I've been given by my doctor are finished x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back