In 1 weeks time....

sarah113

Reaction score
Im finally having my wisdom tooth removed, its only taken nearly 4 years (as i was supposed to have it done when i was pg with my first and then i kept falling pg so couldnt have it done)
I was supposed to have it done 3 weeks ago but they wouldnt do it because what i had been through ect.
Anyway thought id share lol, im actually really scared too as ill be awake!!

GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it dosnt hurt to much and the Dentist gives you a sticker for bravery
:hug:

geordie lass said:
GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it dosnt hurt to much and the Dentist gives you a sticker for bravery
:hug:

Yay :cheer: i get a sticker lol

good luck hun you are far braver than me....i had to go to the dental hospital for 2 normal teeth removing (one being a baby tooth @ 19 lmao). I was terrified and they put me to sleep for it....Just realised id ahve been about 3 weeks pregnant at the time and not known.....hmmmm

Anyway back on track lol good luck and be brave...id take and iPod in or something similar, block out the noises a bit. :hug:

im not brave im pooing my pants, ive never had a tooth removed before, and im going to hear cracking and crunching ect, know me ill end up being :puke:

You are being brave ! :cheer:

I went to the dentist yesterday and I was told i'd need 3 teeth out, I was trying to be brave and thought I would get it done awake but the doc could see how nervous I was and asked if I wanted to be referred to the anxiety clinic to be sedated and I gave in and said yes :oops:

So your miles braver than me :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back