Implantation dip?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by LenaB16, Oct 18, 2016.

1. LenaB16

LenaB16 Member

Hi all
    Can anyone speculate whether this could be an implantation dip? I experienced two short sharp and painful left sided cramps a few minutes apart late Saturday evening. They felt almost like trapped gas bubbles then they were gone. Sunday and Monday I felt like AF was on the way, not because of strong cramps but I just had little tugs here and there and that full feeling in my uterus before AF arrives, if that makes sense?

Also yesterday I woke up with a cold, had an upset tummy and was fighting nausea most of the day (but I was very hungry in the evening) and I have been having slight dizzy moments if I move my head too quickly or get out of breath since Friday. Today I feel totally fine (except for one slight dizzy spell), although I did go to bed much earlier than usual last night as I was so tired.

I realise I am symptom spotting in a big way but I'm hoping someone can give me some hope with perspective! Thanks for looking :)

2. LenaB16

LenaB16 Member

Just for context I came off the pill earlier in the year and this is the first time I *think* I ovulated after 12 years so I really have little idea what to look out for, so thank you for any advice you may have to offer :)

3. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

Ive had a cold, And its my first month temping xxx
    Its very up and down xx

Attached Files:

4. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

Ahhh im so sorry , I was supposed to make a new post!!
    I didn't mean to hijack you! please ignore!! xx

5. LenaB16

LenaB16 Member

6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Your symptoms do sound promising! Only time will tell I'm afraid. When I started temping, I had a dip around CD14, 2 days after ovulation. Then my temperature when high till CD21 and then started gradually going down again. i though AF was coming for sure but got a very faint BFP on CD 25 (11DPO).
    Best of luck to you! :dust: :dust:

Attached Files:

#6 Kitana, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  7. LenaB16

LenaB16 Member

Well today has brought another temp drop and now I'm really confused :(