Implantation Bleeding.....

vixxy86

Reaction score
Has anyone had this? What was it like?

I wasn't due on til saturday and on tuesday I started having browny/pinkish/slightly red sometimes discharge. It lasted about 48 hours and I didnt really need a pad on to be honest, it was only when I wiped.(sorry-TMI).
Usually I'm on for 5 days, heavy flow. It may be a light flow but was just curious xx

Implantation bleeding is usually very light like tiny spots so is really called spotting rather than bleeding. It's also usually light in colour as well and would occur normally around the middle of the 2ww. x x

I have had this. It was actually like the very first day of your period for me you know just on the tissue when I wiped and lasted 2 days I got my bfp a couple of days later x

Thx ladies.....it's stopped now but my GP said it wasn't a real period but that I'm not pregnant as I havn't even ovulated this month and I'm on cycle day 44! (I had blood test!). So darn annoying.......just gotta wait now :(

Congrats Amyrose xxx

I want to tell you this even if it's not what you want to hear because a gyno told me this and it stopped me getting my hopes up so i wish i'd been told earlier!

Implantation bleeding, although talked about a LOT on this forum, is incredibly rare, most women if pregnant won't bleed at all. If they are part of the small percentage that do have it, it is literally just a couple dots of old blood almost similar to the very end of a period or the way you might spot after a rough bedroom athletics session, it's really nothing like a period. So i've been told it's a safe assumption that if you're bleeding in any substantial way, it's the witch.
Sorry if this is really annoying I was angry when I got told but it does save any false hope for the future, babydust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back