implanon and sex drive

GBLiz

Reaction score
I had the implant put in 3 weeks after anjali was born , i havent had any problems so far no bleeding or anything but my sex drive has gone :?

In the first week or 2 after the birth i still wanted to have sex (kind of!) but now i feel a bit detached from my husband which concerns me :?

i thought cos it the implant is progesterone it would have kept me with the same high sex drive i had while i was pregnant...

so i dont know if its anything to do with the implanon or if its totally because i just had a baby :|

Hello,
I've just read your post in off topic and really feel for you - maybe this is also contributing to lack of sex drive (along with new baby, hormonal imbalance, lack of sleep!!). Hope you feel better soon about everything. :hug: :hug:

Gene
xxx

i know thats the obvious explanation, but to be honest i have had this level of stress the whole pregnancy with one thing and another :? . once every few months its got too much and ive had a day where ive just sat and cried (like yesterday) but its not affected my sex drive before so thats why i thought it could be the implanon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back