Immune system

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hey girls,
Does anyone have any good tips on how I can boost my immune system? I now my second cold in less than 2 weeks. I've defo got this one off my friend. I naively thought I wouldn't catch it! Can't afford to be catching colds off everyone, moving into my new house soon and have lots to do.

Doesn't help that I've been awake since half 3 this morning :(

Oh dear, hope you get well soon.

Eating plenty of raw fruit and veggies to keep your vitamin levels up (especially viatmin C rich things like oranges) and drinking plenty of water is good for immunity. I also read once that trying to cut down on the amount of white sugar (both on it's own and in things like cakes and biscuits etc) you eat does amazing things for your immune system though I haven't tried it!

Thanks hunni!
I can't get enough orange juice or satsumas so that's something. The white sugar is something I should try although I just got a toffee muffin :p
X

Mmmmmm toffee muffin!!!I so want one now!!Sorry to hear your a bit under the weather hun, as missy said, just plenty of vitamin C and water xxx

I have been to my GP today as have various skin complaints - he said it's normal in pregnancy for your immune system to be weak cause it's all going to the baby.....so guess it's just rest and relaxation and healthy eating. Zinc is good for boosting immunity too. Hope you feel better soon - this horrible cold weather wont help! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back