I'm worried sick advice pls

bidsy

Reaction score
Joseph is 14months, he was sick on monday and has a had 1 really loose poo everyday but loads of it and its like its exploded out of his nappy. he's been sick everyday but today he's kept some food down.

The NHS website says dont stop giving milk but then ppl are telling me no dairy, he's been playing and quite happy considering. He had a temp yesterday but its gone today but he has a pin prick like rash on his arms and legs which looks like a heat rash. Ive rolled a glass over it and it dissapears.

I think today he has been better but still worried. He's been drinking plenty so should I be worried do you think?

There is a nasty tummy bug going round babies at the moment but if your concerned take him to gp, it won't do any harm. Hope he feels better soon x

If your concerned go to the doctors hun, tegan had a horrible stomach bug last month the diarohea lasted for 2 weeks so we did go to the gp xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

he's still got it, went to docs yesterday and said it was a viral thing and to keep him hydrated. he's had toast this morning but then thrown it back up within an hour or so. Doc didnt seem worried but i certainly am. Hate seeing him like this bless his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back