Im viewing my house on monday

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
i am viewing a house on monday and i cant wait. theres no piccys of the bedrooms but i think they are small :( where we live now the bedrooms are really big so im not sure how i am with that but the kitchen looks so big and the front room has potential ... nasty nasty carpet and fugly fireplace but its ok we can work with that but im so excited i just looked at the house again and i cant wait!
if im honest the house we live in now is lovely i adore it but it isnt ours, with our own place we can do what we want with it and i am so excited i feel sick its too far away!

How exciting!! :cheer:

But why do you have to wait so long? Are there tenants in there or something? Surely the agents or vendors would want to get you in a soon as possible for a look so they can get an offer faster?

Ooooh how exciting!

It'll be great making your new house your own! :D

We're in the process of buying our own house at mo too, its exciting isnt it! :cheer:
Hope your viewing goes well :hug:

evemarie8 said:
How exciting!! :cheer:

But why do you have to wait so long? Are there tenants in there or something? Surely the agents or vendors would want to get you in a soon as possible for a look so they can get an offer faster?

no its empty hun but ian works away so waiting untill he gets back which isnt until sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back