• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im team

Pickledonions

Reaction score
blue. What an amazing experience seeing my little boy. We have picked the name joshua. He was thumb suckin and cute and no mistakin that hes a boy! Seems to be an influx at the moment of boys on here! Only slight issue is my placenta which is behind baby and low so have to be rescanned at 34 weeks. I love my son!

Congrats!!! Joshua is a gorgeous name! I am being rescanned at 36 weeks cos of a low placenta x

Congrats on your little boy :D We have Joshua on our list of names too, it is a lovely name xx

How wonderful, congrats to both of you!!! Team blue seems set on world domination! :D

Aww that's the name we have chosen if we have a boy too. :) Jessica if it's a girl! Congrats on the team blue news!xx

Aww congratulations. Love the name Joshua too :D xxx

thanks guys we just dont know what to do with ourselves now

wow lot's of team blues cropping up..:)

congrats huni, the name is just beautiful. xxxxxxx

thanks guys. We just bought a few blue bits. Its gonna go slow now tho hey waiting to finally meet him

Wow! another boy, there sure are lots of boys coming into the world lately! Congratulations how fantastic :D I love the name xx

Great news... and lovely choice of name! :)

Congratulations!!!!! And same as the others, I think that's a lovely name.

congrats on team blue hun. cant believe how many of us are having boys loland joshua's such a lovely name. got a cousin called joshua x

Ooh it makes me want to find out what i'm having! Bit late for me now though, as i can't afford a private scan :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back