Im sure the end could be near....or am I being paranoid!

LucyAnn

Reaction score
Hiya at my mw ap fri baby still 2/5 engaged but over the last few days have been so achy below,groggy,withdrawn and sick throughout the days n nights. Really odd ad the only ailment ive had throught has been sickness in the morning so its really odd to be feeling how I do. Im at my moms for the night for some tlc :) but just paranoid thinking are things gonna start soon eeek just so scared and anxious xx

Hi Lucy Ann,

I feel the same!!! When you say withdrawn, what do you mean!?

Can't believe the end is slow close now! X

Hello oh wow atleast im not abnormal. Withdrawn as in a really cant be bothered to do or move anythibg but its coming and going throughout the day. Like now I feel great but earlier I spent like 3hours curled up on sofa feeling weak and just wishing not to be disturbsd lol xx

Hello oh wow atleast im not abnormal. Withdrawn as in a really cant be bothered to do or move anythibg but its coming and going throughout the day. Like now I feel great but earlier I spent like 3hours curled up on sofa feeling weak and just wishing not to be disturbsd lol xx

Yes!! Just wanted to double check were on the same page with regards to feeling withdrawn!

I've sat on the sofa all day, I've been so withdrawn, I've hardly spoken to my partner!:(

I've just come up to bed on my own, with my iPhone (I need access to PF and FB, thats the only thing I feel motivated to do) and some magazines.

Omg we do have the same due date!! Woo we'll have to keep in touch:)

I think I ready your post yesterday in the relationships thread? Or single mums? apologies if it's not you.

My brain is really not working ATM.

How are you otherwise Lucy Ann xxx

Wow so glad its normal then :+) just so weird isnt it ive never ever frlt like this and im just glad its just coming and going at the min. Yeah that wud be me in single mums :+). I still have so.many loose ends to tie up before baby comes and double check hosp bag etc must really make the most of when I feel ok.

But apart from the last few days im good thanks how r u?

When I was on sofa earlier I felt so zapped I giggled to.myself even if I went into labour I still cudnt imagine me jumping up n going hosp lol I was just thinking naaaa I aint got enough enetgy lol.

I have had sickness all through and tmi but its mainly been bile until the last few days its meals not bile so I have noticed changes n can only think our bodies are trying to get ready?!? Xxx

I have to commend you on how strong you've been!

I was raised by a strong single mother, (with no financial input from father) and I've turned out more than alright- haha if I say so myself!! Sounds like you have supportive perants , my nan and po

Pops* were fab.

Sorry I'm on my phone, I accidentally pressed post!

With regards to sickness, sounds vile! Hope you haven't been too poorly. Your body is definitely having a clear out!

Tmi , I think my body is clearing out the other end! Hahaha. Apart from
That my sleep pattern is completely effed. Didn't sleep until 4am today!:(

I didn't realise feeling withdrawn was a sign of labour approaching.

I might google and have a little read!

loooool

Thats how I feel about not having the energy to go to hospital, i'm like pahhh i'm never gona have the energy to have this baby.

Unless when the labour starts you get an energy burst? I've never went into labour naturally so I duno

:shock:

Pops* were fab.

Sorry I'm on my phone, I accidentally pressed post!

With regards to sickness, sounds vile! Hope you haven't been too poorly. Your body is definitely having a clear out!

Tmi , I think my body is clearing out the other end! Hahaha. Apart from
That my sleep pattern is completely effed. Didn't sleep until 4am today!:(

I didn't realise feeling withdrawn was a sign of labour approaching.

I might google and have a little read!

Thanks very nice for you to say so. Yeah im at my mom n dads so on the phone its so hard so many typos lol. My sleeping gone in a good direction the last 3nights ive slept all the way thru no need for a drink or loo.

Im dreading if and when my bodu clears out the other end :+( never had probs down there before :0

Nice to hear ur mom did so well too never thpught I would be in this position but hay ho gotta soldier on. Feeling great this morning full of energy not for long im sure!xxx

I know what you mean about the withdrawn thing, last week I just wanted to be on my own and not be disturbed by anyone, on Friday I even kept my curtains closed and the door locked like a little safe nest with just me in it, shutting the whole world out!! Totally out of character for me though!!

loooool

Thats how I feel about not having the energy to go to hospital, i'm like pahhh i'm never gona have the energy to have this baby.

Unless when the labour starts you get an energy burst? I've never went into labour naturally so I duno

:shock:

Lol we all sound like couch potatoes haha. I have heard that u do just get on with labour as I suppose we av been waiting months for the lil baba and we would want the pain to go lol. It is mad how we feel lacked of energy etc I cant snap out of it when im feeling like that defo packing red bull in hospital bag lol xx

I was thinking of some sort of energy drink type thing. Not 100% but I heard someone say u shouldn't drink red bull in labour coz it can make you sick, heard lucozade is ok but i've never tried it. Wish I could mind where I heard that now.

:)

yeah ive heard to avoid energy drinks too! shame lol think they try to push you to have natural drinks and snacks like fruit yuk lol! xx

I know what you mean about the withdrawn thing, last week I just wanted to be on my own and not be disturbed by anyone, on Friday I even kept my curtains closed and the door locked like a little safe nest with just me in it, shutting the whole world out!! Totally out of character for me though!!

we are all in the same boat :) am gonna get out n about today not feeling as bad luckily xx

Was feeling bursting with energy earlier so decided to continue the rest of my spring cleaning lol have many cupboards and draws full of jink,statments,letters and stuff like that just thrown lots away but just had to.stop half way thru and lie down literally as felt so weak thought I was gonna pass out hate feeling like this when im by meself it panics me xx

Try not to push yourself, there is no harm in taking some extra breaks.

I've been clearing out the wardrobes ect too - so far done all the house apart from 2 wardrobes

Thankyou I just get too carried away sometimes. Having a break for lunch just gotta decide what to eat now! Have u got much on your to do list before ur lil ones due?xxx

Yeah I have loads to do still. Not even got my hospital bags fully packed yet - & I dont finish work til Friday (cant wait)

I'm trying to do at least one thing a day, even if its a small thing from my list. Today i'm sorting through my 7yo's books, which shouldn't take long but will still be something off the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back