• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm still so tired??? Is this normal?

kirstynbump

Reaction score
Hello, im new to the forum and I am expecting my first child. I wanted to ask if it is normal for me to feel so tired still when i'm in my second trimester? Im 19 weeks gone and after reading some info in the internet I should have more energy now, but I feel more tired?

If anyone can shed some light on this or if anyone has suffered with tiredness like this, your info would be appreciated.

Thanks Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

I am feeling exactly the same. I went to ask my midwife to check my iron levels to make sure they weren't too low. All her tests came back fine and was told it's just part of pregnancy and it could change in the next few weeks.

Have you had you iron levels checked? xx

Yes it's normal....and although you might start to get some energy soon expect the tiredness to return with avengence...I'm 36+2 now and have officially taken up full time residence on the sofa, I just don't have the energy to do much, even when I'm not tired my body is if that makes sense so best parked here with the laptop and a good movie!!

Hi ya again, yeah I have recently had a check up with my midwife and no problems there. I've been reading through the forum and it seems like it depends on the person to how tired we get :D

My blood pressure was a little low so maybe that has something to do with it?

Roll on this energetic week!!! lol

Kirsty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back