Im Sorry

ema-lou24

Reaction score
.......That im not on much and cant really offer much help or advice at the moment, ive been sooo sooo busy with starting a new job etc and its a lot of phyical demanding work so by time i get home im actually popped!!

So i totally understand if no1 wants to offer me any advice etc, since im being such a rubbish help at moment.

Well anyhoo, here goes. I was sitting minding my own earlier on this evening and all of a sudden i felt awful! To the point that i ran to the loo and exploded! (TMI) It was so bloody sore, actually took my breath away.
Well when i was wiping, it felt really "wet" when i was wiping my bum, so i wiped my front and when i looked like alot of egg whites, to the point there was so much that it was even off the toilet paper and onto my hand!!

I have never had this, yes ive had alot of CM before but not to the point of this!
My last AF was the 15th sept. Isnt it a bit much for ovulation???

Any reply is appreciated :) x

Sorry can't really help you x has your OV date adjusted or your cycle changed slightly? Any pain with the EWCM? Hope you are ok though x

i havent really been keeping tabs on ovulation etc since our chemical pregnancy a few months back, we decided to give up trying, but not prevent, so im not doing ovulation tests. If this months cycle is 28days then ile be due ovulation. Getting a slight stabbing pain on my left side but nothing really noticable.

I just couldnt believe the amount of the stuff!!

this is gunna be way to much TMI!! but i have had lots like that before! n i got af but hopefully things will be different for u hunni xxx sending lots of baby dust your way hope ur really enjoying your new job n resting well if ur pooped end day tek care hunni!! xx

I have to agree with noluckshelli I'm afraid hun as I used to get quite a bit a few days post OV but saying that everybody is different.. wishing you all the luck in the world with a shower of baby dust xx

I wasn't aware that advice was a trade off Ema Lou, it doesn't matter how often you post :)

It does sound like your fertile - certainly!

My amount of ewcm does vary and I recall times I had loads but never been shocked like you seem to be. I'm sure it's still perfectly normal :)

I think it's your body over compensating to try to get pregnant. It's there when you are ovulating for a reason. Your sex drive goes up when you are ovulating for a reason and I think that some months the body tries even harder for a reason (like a really good egg or something).

I think you are ovulating, get thee to bed!

That happened to me before it was so bad it was like my waters broke! I went to doc who looked at me like i was mad, had a wee look, did a swab which all came back negative. Never did get an answer and no idea what happened. I would presume its a sign of fertile moment and go for it! Baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back