Im sooooooo convinced its a boy....

JayK2387

Reaction score
Im carrying all front, ive had no morning sickness. Everyone keeps saying "thats a boy" and Im 100% totally convinced its a boy.

Ive gone off meat, and cant get enough of sweeets and sour stuff!!

What do you think?? Anyone else been totally convinced their having one but found out its the other?? xx

im convinced mines a boy too!! i'll ask them to double check if they say its a girl lol

my morning sickness hasnt been too bad, and i've gone off sweets, dont like sour stuff though :? so i dunno

I'm convinced its a boy for me too.... although I had morning sickness...(prob not as bad as i made out! more retching!) and I'm all bump and out front!

i was convinced with all mine what i was having and ive been right with all of them :)

JayK2387 said:

What do you think?? Anyone else been totally convinced their having one but found out its the other?? xx

same here, and im having a girl :lol:

everyone thought boy and then i got told at my anomaly scan its a girl :lol:

i was convinced alice was a girl, and she was a girl. I was going towards boy with this one, and the scan suggests boy!!

JayK2387 said:
Im carrying all front, ive had no morning sickness. Everyone keeps saying "thats a boy" and Im 100% totally convinced its a boy.

Yeah, I was also convinced it was a boy.. and I was right.. No morning sicknes, gone off meat and couldn't get enough of sour stuff. :hug:

Im carrying very low....have had no morning sickness, have always craved sweet stuff and am no different now, but also crave fruit (mango etc).....according to the old wives tales craving fruit and sweet stuff indicates a girl! I also crave bath sponges :D

I have also gone off meat, but then up until a year ago I hadnt eaten meat for over 15 years.....oh and its a boy!!

JayK2387 said:

I am convinced we are having a boy, my scan picture is very similar to yours!!

I am convinced were having a boy!!! I just think from my scan pic that it looks like a boy!!!

I crave cheese and potato though so not much sweet and sour!! :D

Its sucha long wait if your staying team green, are you staying team green I am!

x

I have a feeling i'm having a boy, but no real idea to be honest.

What are the so called 'signs' that you are having a girl or a boy, i don't know any!!

i thought i was having a boy with rebecca lol, so im staying 50/50 with this one

I've just had a baby and was adamant I was having another boy. I had nausea in the first tri and felt rough but no actual sickness. I felt less nauseous than I did first time around when I had a boy.

I carried all at the front and low like I did first time around, in fact I felt very, very similar to first time around. So I was sure I was having a boy. We had a 3D scan and lots of people said it was a boy from that pic. Baby looked the image of our son. That convinced me even more that it was a boy.

But....I had a GIRL!!!

I think the way you carry has nothing to do with whether it's a boy or girl, it's just the way you as an individual carry your babies.

I'm starting to think that the way you are carrying does not have anything to do with it at all either!! I am quite high and up front at the moment.

I'm really not sure what I'm having although if I was to say one way or the other I would say boy and thats only because nearly every female in my family that has had girls had morning sickness and they have had none at all with boys.

I had no morning sickness and was lucky enough not event to feel sick. With regards to food, the only thing I have really gone off BIG TIME is chicken!?? I cant bear it!. I had a bit of a phase when all I wanted was fruit, particularly apples.

I have my 20 week scan on Friday and cant wait !!! but were gonna be good and stay Team Green x

I thought it was a boy and it is!
I'm carrying really high and at the front. I've had really bad nausea but no sickness which is only just subsiding. I went off chocolate but have really loved eating dairy products - cereal with milk, yogurts etc. I've started to eat meat (which I didn't like too much before) and have been eating a lot of apples and bananas!
Struggling with a boys name now tho - was all set with one for a girlie!! :doh:

I was pretty sure most of the way through with my son that he was going to be a boy. This time I have no idea!!! Will find out in a couple of months :D

I was sure Brody was going to be a boy and was right. I also have no idea at all this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back