Im so scared :-(

Hey just to let you know that everything is fine i had my scan today and everything is normal so much so that the baby has grown nearly double the size in a week!!!They havnt a clue what it was that i passed but it seems to not have affected anything thank god!!!And i do have my 12 week scan in just over 3 wks time!!!
I want to thankyou all again for all your help reassurance and concerns it was and still is so much apprecited,Thanks again Love Nikki xx :hug:

Awww im so glad to hear that!! :D :cheer: Ive been wondering about you all day :hug:

Thankyou so much for thinking about me you really dont know how much i apprecite that xxx :hug:

Nikki Nakki Noo said:
Hey just to let you know that everything is fine i had my scan today and everything is normal so much so that the baby has grown nearly double the size in a week!!!They havnt a clue what it was that i passed but it seems to not have affected anything thank god!!!And i do have my 12 week scan in just over 3 wks time!!!
I want to thankyou all again for all your help reassurance and concerns it was and still is so much apprecited,Thanks again Love Nikki xx :hug:

Awwww good news!!!!

You must have your scan the same week as me!! :cheer:

HEY! This is brilliant news. I am so pleased. Hugs ...maybe you should change the post thread title to 'I am so happy' lol xxx

That's brilliant! I was all worried for you. What a relief.

Thank god for that!!!

*wipes brow*

excited for your scan now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish