• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im so in love right now

JayK2387

Reaction score
My OH completely wooed me this weekend.

I was told on tuesday to go out and buy a classy outfit and to ask no questions.

Saturday morning I was handed a links of london bag with the most gorgeous necklace in it. It matches the bracelet he got me for my 21st.

Then he demands I get ready and takes me out for a lovely lunch to franky and bennys.

I was told to be ready for 6.45 and to also pack an over night bag which i did.

He then drove us to a hotel called the crowne plaza in Marlow (really lovely and expensive) and we went in but he left the bag in the car... we had dinner reservations and I thought maybe we were staying somewhere else as this place was known for being quite pricey.

We had a gorgeous meal and OH then led me to a room (Im absolutely stunned) - I was told to close my eyes and led into the room... When i opened them this is what i saw:

The table i saw first:

002.jpg

The bed:

003.jpg

Even roses on the bath:

004.jpg

Last but not least, my gorgeous OH:

006.jpg

We've had such a rubbishy few months with everything thats gone on, the stresses of his ex being a b*tch using their son as a weapon, all the problems with had with baby girl and of corse all the arguing, due to the stress. This weekend was just so amazing and just reminded us of the reason we fell in love... Im so happy xxx

Awww i know i shouldnt be here...but that is so sweeet! :D

Hes a keeper...dont let him go :clap:

Gatecrashing from Tri2

I am such a hormonal, pregnant woman....as I have just cried readin that!!! It is such a lovely thing for him to do, you are very lucky. :dance:

The closest thing i get to a surprise from my other half, is a fart that wakes me in the middle of night :lol:

Awww what an absolute gem. So happy for you hun, that sounds and looks amazing xx

chrest said:
The closest thing i get to a surprise from my other half, is a fart that wakes me in the middle of night :lol:

Hehehe this really made me giggle xxx

How wonderful! What a fab OH you have.... :D

Your one lucky Mummy 2 b :D

Any chance he fancies giving out lessons in lovely gestures.... my OH needs a refresher course :rotfl:

Bekie

wow i think im in love with ur OH :rotfl:

that is one of the nicest stories ive read, u are so lucky hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my gosh that is sooooooo sweet! How lovely of him! :D

Hope you had a wonderful time! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back